JUST PRESS PLAY

Thursday, August 26, 2010

"I LIKE" - VIDEO WORLD PREMIER


I LIKE 
OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO
@Jeremih featuring @Ludacris
DIRECTOR 
RAY KAY 
FEATURING VIDEO MODELS 
Upcoming sophomore album entitled "ALL ABOUT YOU" due to be released September 28th. Fans are already buzzing around the singles they have heard. Now the added treat of the official release of "I Like" which was premiered on 106&Park. "I Like" features @Ludacris who we all know adds pure lyrical fire to any track he's featured. However The fans have not lost focused and are highly anticipating September 28th when @Jeremih's second album is released. He is a  breath of fresh air when it comes to music and that voice ladies I see why they are calling him "The new  voice of  Slow Jams"  not taking away from any other artist, but he's definitely keeping the competition close!So make sure you vote on 106&Park and call your local radio stations to keep this hot track in rotation.

No comments:

Post a Comment